If you need an exam or test accommodation, you will need to follow these steps to request an alternate exam:
- Register with Student Accessibility Services and sign the Alternate Exam and Test Agreement Form.
- Check your course outlines for exam and test dates.
- Discuss your academic accommodation needs with your course instructors.
- Submit all requests for accommodations at least three (3) weeks in advance of the scheduled dates using the online request form.
- Review your request history before logging off to ensure accuracy of all test details.
- Check your alternate exam or test booking information online one (1) week prior to the scheduled date. Report any discrepancies to the Registrar's Office immediately using the Ask a Question form.
- Changes might occur after a booking has been posted online. Please ensure you check online regularly for updates.
- Review the Policies and Procedures for writing your alternate exam/test.