Due to space availability and volume, our first available date for rescheduled exams is early January 2020. We appreciate your patience during this peak period.
Important Fall 2019 Dates
The online request system:
- opened on Wednesday, September 4 for submission of requests for accommodations for Fall and Y Term courses;
- closes at midnight on Tuesday, November 12.
During the first 14 days of the term, there is a grace period for submission of requests allowing you to submit requests with less than three weeks notice.
|If your course term is:||...and tests/exams are held:||...then you must submit your alternate exam request no later than:|
|F||Wednesday, September 4 through Tuesday, December 3||three (3) weeks in advance of any test date|
|F||Thursday, December 5 through Friday, December 20||on or before Tuesday, November 12|
|Y||Wednesday, September 4 through Tuesday, December 3||three (3) weeks in advance of any test date|
|Y||Thursday, December 5 through Friday, December 20||on or before Tuesday, November 12|
You will receive a confirmation via e-mail when using the online request system for:
- submitting a test, mid-term or official exam request,
- when the Alternate Exam staff make changes to your existing requests (i.e. date change or start time adjustments),
- when the Alternate Exam staff enter a rescheduled test request for you.