Important Fall 2019 Dates
The online request system:
- opened on Wednesday, September 4 for submission of requests for accommodations for Fall and Y Term courses;
- closes at midnight on Tuesday, November 12.
During the first 14 days of the term, there is a grace period for submission of requests allowing you to submit requests with less than three weeks notice.
|If your course term is:||...and tests/exams are held:||...then you must submit your alternate exam request no later than:|
|F||Wednesday, September 4 through Tuesday, December 3||three (3) weeks in advance of any test date|
|F||Thursday, December 5 through Friday, December 20||on or before Tuesday, November 12|
|Y||Wednesday, September 4 through Tuesday, December 3||three (3) weeks in advance of any test date|
|Y||Thursday, December 5 through Friday, December 20||on or before Tuesday, November 12|
You will receive a confirmation via e-mail when using the online request system for:
- submitting a test, mid-term or official exam request,
- when the Alternate Exam staff make changes to your existing requests (i.e. date change or start time adjustments),
- when the Alternate Exam staff enter a rescheduled test request for you.