York's Counselling & Disability Services and the Registrar's Office work in partnership to support alternate exam and test accommodation services for students with disabilities at the Keele campus. Please review the exam and test policies and procedures.
Important Summer 2017 Dates
The online request system:
- opens on Monday, May 1 for submission of requests for accommodations for Summer SU, S1 and S2 Term courses;
- closes at midnight on Monday, July 17.
During the first 10 days of the term, there is a grace period for submission of requests due to the compressed schedule of the S1 and S2 terms.
|If your course term is:||...and tests/exams are held:||...then you must submit your alternate exam request no later than:|
|SU||Monday, May 1 through Monday, July 31||two (2) weeks in advance of any test date|
|SU||Wednesday, August 2 through Friday, August 11||on or before Monday, July 17|
|S1||Monday, May 1 through Monday, June 12||two (2) weeks in advance of any test date|
|S1||Wednesday, June 14 through Friday, June 16||on or before Tuesday May 30|
|S2||Monday, June 19 through Monday, July 31||two (2) weeks in advance of any test date|
|S2||Wednesday, August 2 through Friday, August 11||on or before Monday, July 17|
You will receive a confirmation via e-mail when using the online request system for:
- submitting a test, mid-term or official exam request,
- when the Alternate Exam staff make changes to your existing requests (i.e. date change or start time adjustments),
- when the Alternate Exam staff enter a rescheduled test request for you.