York's Student Accessibility Services and the Registrar's Office work in partnership to support alternate exam and test accommodation services for students with disabilities at the Keele campus. Please review the exam and test policies and procedures.
Important Fall 2017 Dates
The online request system:
- opens on Thursday, September 7 for submission of requests for accommodations for Fall and Y Term courses;
- closes at midnight on Monday, November 13.
During the first 10 days of the term, there is a grace period for submission of requests.
|If your course term is:||...and tests/exams are held:||...then you must submit your alternate exam request no later than:|
|F||Thursday, September 7 through Monday, December 4||three (3) weeks in advance of any test date|
|F||Wednesday, December 6 through Thursday, December 21||on or before Monday, November 13|
|Y||Thursday, September 7 through Monday, December 4 and/or Thursday, January 4 through Friday, April 6||three (3) weeks in advance of any test date|
|Y||Wednesday, December 6 through Thursday, December 21||on or before Monday, November 13|
You will receive a confirmation via e-mail when using the online request system for:
- submitting a test, mid-term or official exam request,
- when the Alternate Exam staff make changes to your existing requests (i.e. date change or start time adjustments),
- when the Alternate Exam staff enter a rescheduled test request for you.